When I was a young man, I lived through the turmoil and strain that careless and neglectful behavior can cause. I witnessed, firsthand, the difference a strong lawyer can make in the lives of families who have been touched by tragedy. That is why I am blessed to have become a lawyer, and that is why I take pride in standing up for the rights of injured and mistreated Iowans.
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars Selectee 2016
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars Selectee 2017
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 2017
- B.A., University of Iowa, 2006
- J.D., Creighton University School of Law 2010
- Iowa Association for Justice
- Iowa Association of Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Save the Children Sponsor
- Vintage Cars
The claimant, Carol Gonzales, filed a petition for arbitration and seeks workers’ compensation benefits from Quaker Oats Company, employer, and Indemnity Insurance Company of North America, insurance carrier.