Workers’ Compensation & Injury Attorneys
Cedar Rapids, Waterloo, Iowa City, Dubuque, Marshalltown
WE REPRESENT THE MOST INJURED WORKERS IN EASTERN IOWA
WE WORK FOR YOU
Our workman’s compensation, personal injury, and social security disability lawyers represent workers, not employers or employers’ insurance companies. If you’ve been hurt on the job and aren’t sure of your rights, you need Rush & Nicholson on your side.
Workers’ injury attorneys at Rush & Nicholson focus on workers’ compensation cases. We know the law and know how the system works. If you want smart, independent advice you can trust, you need Rush & Nicholson on your side.
Whether you’ve been hurt on the job, have a social security disability claim, or need an employment attorney on your side, you want what the law says you should have. We know how to get you there and will fight for your rights. Contact us today.
- Handle hundreds of worker’s compensation cases every year
- Can enforce rules, advise about settlement, or take your case to hearing
- Are highly rated by national workers’ compensation specialty and professional rating organizations
We Represent People, Not Companies!
Free Initial Consultation
Rush & Nicholson offers you:
- Focused knowledge and decades of experience in Workers’ Comp
- A free initial consultation to explain your rights
- Superior service and careful attention to detail
- Compassion–we care about you and the effects of your injury
Our specialties are:
- Workmans’ compensation if you’re injured at work
- Personal Injury if you’re injured away from work
- Labor and Employment law if you’re treated illegally in wages or hours discrimination
- Social Security Disability claims
People find us by:
- Talking to co-workers
- Talking to friends
- Talking to family
- Talking to their union
- Talking to other lawyers
Our reputation is important and we treat our clients right.
We’ll help you win your case
- Over 100 years of combined experience and knowledge
- Advice you can trust
- We represent people, not companies
- You could be entitled to more