I entered the working world as a restaurant server, and waited tables all through high school and college. Working as a young woman in that industry I experienced sexual harassment and wage theft. I know first-hand what it’s like to feel powerless at work. To me, “worker’s rights” means fair treatment, living wages, and workplaces free of harassment. I became a lawyer so that I could stand alongside clients who are fighting to get what they deserve from their employers, and to contribute to the movement for worker’s and labor rights.
Law School Honors
- Bennett Client Representation Award, 2020
- B.A., The American University, 2014
- J.D. with distinction, University of Iowa College of Law, 2020
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Iowa Association for Justice
- AFL-CIO Union Lawyer Alliance